“This is what the Lord asks of you: only this, To act justly, To love tenderly, And to walk humbly with your God.” Micah 6:8
The Resurrection Middle School Youth Service Work Camp is available for youth in grades 6th, 7th, and 8th in the 2020-2021 academic year.
$25.00 deposit (non-refundable) to secure Work Camper space required with registration form.
July 13 – July 17, 2020
Required Planning Meeting:
Monday, June 15, 2020 from 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm in the youth center
Required Commissioning Mass:
July 12, 2020, 9:00 am Mass
- Cost: $175.00 per week
- Monday through Friday, 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Mass attendance daily
- Work camper must bring a brown bag lunch daily
- Work camp t-shirt, beverage, snacks and mid-week social activity included in registration cost
- Different service project each day
- Earn 30 hours of community service