There are no 2017-2018 Religious Education Classes on April 9, 10, 16 and 17. Classes.
Classes resume on April 23 and April 24.
2017 Confirmation: Rehearsal:
May 3, 7:00 pm. Confirmation: May 4 at 7:00 pm.
2017 1st Communion: Rehearsal:
May 11, 6:30 pm. 1st Communion: May 13 at 10:00 am
2017-2018 Last Day of Class follows:
- Kindergarten: Sunday, May 21
- 1st Grade-7th Grade: June 11
- Confirmation Class: Sunday, May 21 and Monday, May 22
Because the Office of Religious Education fully recognizes and respects parents as the primary educators of their children, it welcomes and embraces their role in the educational process. In this respect, the Office of Youth Religious Education and parents must work together as a team to bring the children of Resurrection Parish toward a greater experience, appreciation, and understanding of the following:
- A greater experience of the total and unconditional love of God who forms each person as a unique and unrepeatable creation.
- A greater experience of their relationship with Jesus.
- A greater appreciation of their membership and connection to the Catholic Christian community.
- A greater understanding of themselves as members of the Catholic Church who share in its universal mission to bring the Gospel Message of Jesus Christ to the world.
Available Religious Education Classes:
- Sunday morning: K-HS 10:15am-11:30am
- Monday evening: Confirmation Class # 2 6:00pm-7:15pm
Weekly Religious Education class does not replace Mass attendance for the student. We strongly encourage Sunday students to attend 9:00 am Mass.
- Grades K-8: “Faith First” Legacy Edition, RCL Benzinger Publisher
- High School: “Horizons”, St. Mary’s Press
- Sacramental Preparation:1st Reconciliation/1st Communion: “Together in Jesus”, Pflaum Publishing
- Sacramental Preparation: Confirmation: “Gifted with the Spirit”, Pflaum Publishing
For more information please contact:
Director of Religious Education and Youth Ministry
301.288.4664 or email@example.com