Due to the restrictions placed by the county during the pandemic, the Amadeo Room isn’t available for rentals.
The Amadeo Hall is owned and operated by the Church of the Resurrection, which falls within the Archdiocese of Washington. The uses of parish, school, and Archdiocesan facilities that are completely prohibited by the Archdiocese of Washington are listed below and there are no exceptions:
- Events or organizations whose purposes are not in keeping with the teachings of the Catholic Church;
- Events where a fee or admission is charged, unless all proceeds go to the parish or a not-for-profit for purposes consistent with the Church’s mission and teachings;
- Events organized or operated by professional promoters/performers;
- Events held by third-party promoters, intending to make a profit from the event and sell tickets to the general community or public;
- BYOB (Bring your own bottle) events;
- Events or activities with carnival equipment or inflatable amusement devices (moon bounces), unless rental company provides acceptable insurance specifically approved by Catholic Mutual;
- Activities involving trampolines and rebounding devices;
- Any event involving fireworks;
- Events or activities involving recreational vehicles;
- Political rallies or campaign activates.
For information about our room rentals, please email us.