This past Thursday, members of the Montgomery County Council voted that mandatory mask wearing (regardless of vaccination) is required in all indoor public spaces, including Houses of Worship. What does this mean for Resurrection?
- Starting with the 4:00 pm Vigil (Saturday, August 6), all parishioners, neighbors and guests who enter the church or the parish life center (regardless of the amount of time within the buildings) will wear a mask.
- Your mask must cover the bridge of your noise to the bottom of your chin.
- Please be advised that should you be seen without a mask, you will be asked to put it on (and properly) and if you are without one, a mask will be provided.
- For entrance inside the church, one set of doors will be opened. This is to assist Ushers and Greeters in assuring everyone is masked. Upon leaving the church, all doors will be available to exit.
- Masks must be worn while receiving the Holy Eucharist.
As changes come, we will keep you informed. However, until then, if we all do this together, as one Catholic Community and Family, we will show strength and commitment to one another. If you have any questions, please contact Kathy in the parish office.