“This is what the Lord asks of you: only this, To act justly, To love tenderly, And to walk humbly with your God.” Micah 6:8
The Resurrection High School Youth Service Work Camp is available for youth in grades 9, 10, 11, and 12 in the 2018-2019 academic year.
Registration is now closed
$25.00 (non-refundable) deposit to secure camper space is required with registration form.
The camp dates are June 25-June 29, 2018
Required Planning Meeting:
June 4, 2018 from 7:00pm-8:30 pm in the youth center
Required Commissioning Mass:
June 24, 2018 at 12:15 pm
- Cost: $175. per week
- Monday through Friday, 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Mass attendance daily
- Work camper must bring a brown bag lunch daily
- Work camp t-shirt, beverage, snacks and mid-week social activity included in registration cost
- Different service project each day
- Earn 30 hours of community service